IE8 Beta has been released specially for developers and web programmers. It comes with some interesting features:
* IE7 Emulation
* Developer Tools for debugging, with similar functionality to the Firefox Ad on (mentioned just as a reference not as a comparison).
* IE8 activities – Providing quick access to external services from any webpage by sending information from the page to another application or fetching external information related to data on the current page.
* IE8 Webslices – you can slice a piece of a Webslices enable site to receive it’s updates, very much like you would subscribe to an rss feed. Partners already enabled are Facebook, eBay, MSN and StambleUpon
* CSS 2.1 compliant and HTML parsing improvement (claimed)
* Import “Favourites” from other browsers
* Improved Phishing Filtre
* Automatic Crash Recovery (ACR) – recovers tabs and minimizes the interruption of sessions in the likely event of a browser crash.
* Faster startup
Unfortunately it still has the annoying “Navigation Blocked” page when there’s a question about a secure certificate on a URL, that can confuse a lot of people eg. http://google.com/adsense on IE will give you this page.